Tuesday 3 November 2009

beware!!!

in life we can always have lots of friends.. but of course... not too many best friends... my current peeps are of course my darlings KOBAIN, HUNNY, IZZY n RAROS.... btw... does who i did love has been banned from my life... there are always parasites in your life that can make u sad and hurt and of course use you.... i was too stupid and loved them too much to really realized that is happening... maybe it is the hormones talking or what.. i finally found the courage to let these people go.. so that i can live my live.. and whatever it is... i still do love them.. maybe much more to one of them.. but this is something i need to do as i cant take it anymore dramas.. yes maybe i'm the one who likes the drama.. but you are the one who always starts it.... do leave a happy life... and find sm1 else to harass.. and remember this.. its not blackmail... its not the hurt.. but if u both attempt anythg stupid... remember that evrything is in my hands... for now it is locked in a place that no one will penetrate... but dont make me open it and unleashed the phantom inside of me... as i said.. u have nooooooo idea who i really i am.....

p/s: for this.. the song is suitable... but i just loooove this video.. enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment