Wednesday 3 August 2011

For The Rest Of My Life

2nd event: AMS

Thanks to a gorgeous and hardworking lady, i came across this blog .. just by reading this i think u guys can understand a lot..

However, when reading their Facebook Page, i cannot believe how they can insult and and actually have a conversation with each other will down grading Islam.. As i said in my previous blog, there is always an invisible line not to be cross... No matter what I was, am and will always be proud of becoming a Muslim... Even when sometimes i do not show how thankful i am that i was brought up as a muslim, i try my best to understand what a muslim really is.. Even when people say i have no right to discuss religious things when i my self my dresses and do not where the Hijab, but i do have my own opinion about how i see things and how it makes me feel.. Alhamdulillah the He the Might One is Forgiving and Merciful.. as when we do make mistakes that are sinful, HE welcomes us back with open arms once we regret and find the right path towards HIM...


P/S: Thank You O'Mighty One for Forgiving and also For Loving Us.. Thank You for the Family and Life YOU have given us...

No comments:

Post a Comment